Warm-up: 500m Row, (16/10 Deep Lunges (45lbs), 10 Serratus Push-Ups, Lat Stretch (30 seconds each), 10 Banded Hip Openers x2), Foam/ LAX Ball Roll (5 minutes)
Overhead Squat: 3-3-3
MetCon – For Reps:
2 Rounds – 1 Minute at Each Exercise
Push Press (45lbs)
Finisher: Split Squat on Wall
Well folks, it’s Thursday and that means the week is almost over at Ktown. It’s been a good, hard one, especially with yesterday’s nastiness. I just wanted to remind you all of a few things tonight.
- If you haven’t paid yet then please do so immediately, the month is almost over.
- The Ktown climbing trip sign-ups are on the board at the gym. Don’t forget to write your name down if you want to go Saturday March 19th.
- Send Coach E$ a “Get Well Soon” card or email, she’s sick.
- There is a pretty cool film festival going on tomorrow evening. More info is on the main whiteboard at Ktown.
- Happy travels to several of the Pilot peeps! Many of them are in Orlando for a big conference. We miss you!
Another Thursday come and gone,
<3 Coach Miss J