Warm-up: Foam Roll T-Spine, Banded Shoulder/Peck/Lat Stretch,
Jerk: 5 Singles @ 90% 1RM
Push Press: Heavy Set of 3
MetCon – 6 Rounds For Time:
5 Handstand Push-Ups
25 Unbroken Double-Unders
“Paleo” and “breakfast,” sometimes the two become very boring if all you ever eat are eggs. I have had several people ask recently what they can eat for breakfast because the eggs and bacon or eggs and sausage combo is becoming very boring. Well if that is all you’ve eaten for 5 weeks straight…no WONDER! Here are some tips and other breakfast options if you are in a rut with your breakfast creativity.
- Change the way you are eating your eggs.
Sunny-side-up (or down), omelets, hard-boiled, poached, egg muffin, etc.
- Eat other foods for breakfast.
- Other breakfast options (off the top of my head)
– All varieties of sausage (turkey, Italian, beer, brawts, etc.)
– All varieties of bacon (turkey, Canadian, etc.)
– Salmon with capers (very tiny dollop of regular cream cheese)
– Smoothie with unsweetened coconut/almond milk, berries, and almond butter
– Fried ham or turkey
– Paleo cereal with unsweetened coconut/almond milk and berries (a very small amount will suffice for your caloric need)
– Bell peppers, tomatoes, plus your favorite meat
These are just a few options. Mix and match and play around with foods you like. Don’t just get stuck with the same breakfast day in and day out. You will eventually fail.
Don’t give up on this challenge!
<3 Coach Miss J