Warm-up: CFWU x2, Roll Shoulders/T-Spine
MetCon – For total trips:
Tabata Burpee Broad Jumps
Finisher: 40 Unbroken OWLs (45/25lb plate), 3 Rope Climbs
Bout that time for a Paleo recipe, eh chaps?
<Begin post from Cosmopolitan Primal Girl Blog>
Ingredients (makes 8 Radicchio Wraps)
– 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts – shredded or cut in small pieces
– 1 radicchio
– 2 celery stalks – cut into small pieces
– 1/4 C chopped basil
– 2 Tbsp olive oil
– 2 Tbsp lemon juice
– 1 tsp garlic powder (or fresh minced garlic)
– salt and pepper to taste
- Carefully peel and separate the leaves from the radicchio. Soak them in cold water for 1-2 minutes – this will help to crisp them up so they maintain their curves. Let them dry.
- In a bowl mix together the chicken, celery and basil
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Pour the dressing into the chicken salad and mix
- Scoop some of the chicken salad into the radicchio wrap.
If you end up making these delicious looking wraps, please document your process and send us some photos! We would love to put them up on the blog. Just think, you would be forever famous as this blog will surely stand the test of time. And oh yeah, they are fast and easy to make…even better!
Going to devour the soul of a woodland creature and bring its essence in to my being,
Coach ‘Primal’ G