Raise your hand if you have lost weight on a diet only to gain it back, and then some. You are not alone and it sucks. So how do we keep this from happening again? Enter the CFKT CORE program. For those of you who have not heard about this program yet, let me share…
CFKT CORE is CrossFit Ktown’s newest program aimed to help members reach goals through nutrition education, cardio-respiratory training, and one-on-one accountability. It is an overall wellness program designed to create healthy relationships with food, fitness, and self. Whether your goal is weight loss, improved gym performance or simply a better understanding of what you eat, CFKT CORE will likely help you reach it.
I invite you to discover CFKT CORE in a nutshell:
- 8 Week Sessions – Next Session begins February 2, 2015
- 2-4 workout classes each week
- CORE classes Tuesday & Thursday at 6:30am or 6:30 pm
- CFKT Group classes Monday, Wednesday or Friday at various times
- Saturday Group class at 10:00am
- Weekly Office Hours available for One-on-One time
- CORE Values Workbook
- Weekly emails and text message support
- Goal Setting. Benchmarks. Results.
- Nutrition & Performance coaching
- Tips & resources for maintaining lifelong health & wellness
With the new year upon us, what better time to try something new? CFKT CORE may also be the way to finally get your anti-CrossFit friends to step foot in the gym. The CORE program is proudly not what you see on ESPN, but designed for a wide spectrum of the average American.
Thanks for taking the time to learn about this program fellow Ktowners. I hope each of you will consider how this program might benefit you or a friend. If you want to chat more about CKFT CORE, or other stuff, please don’t hesitate to grab me at the gym or shoot me an email (Samantha.email@example.com).
Barbells for Life,