Warm-up: 10 Wall Slides, 10 Tuck Jumps, 10 Ring Rows, 10 Sit-Ups, 10 OHS Dislocates (PVC)
2 Push Press + 1 Jerk: 10 Sets to Establish Heavy Weight
MetCon – For Time:
KB Swings (70/50lbs)
Today is a sad day. Coach Tay Tay and the ever lovely Jess Bomb had their last day of workout at CFKT. They will be hopping in their packed car and heading to Chicago tomorrow. I cannot express enough how sorely they will be missed by all Ktowners who have had the pleasure of knowing them or being coached by them, and I don’t think they can ever be replaced. Here are just a few of the numerous memories I have of my favorite “big” people couple.
1) Tay Tay I will always remember our dance parties in the afternoon classes.
2) Jess Bomb don’t forget your gym etiquette rules.
3) Tay, I got a chopper in the car.
4) Jess, toes-2-bar…nuff said.
5) Taylor make sure to never give out your email again (aka how G got him in the gym)
6) Jess you’re so pretty and if you stay we will get some mirrors for you.
7) Tay it’s hard to forget you showing up to the Ktown 2.0 extravaganza in sunglasses and smelling of…
8) Jess don’t forget to do some workouts in Chicago to Pretty Girl Rock for me and get a party bus.
Post your favorite Tay/Jess memories to comments or some well wishes.