Bench Press: 5×5
MetCon – 5 Rounds:
2 Minutes On – 2 Minutes Rest
20 Wall Balls (20/14lbs)
Finisher: 3×10 Stall Bar Leg Raises
Hey guys! We have some exciting events coming up in the month of October!
1) October 10th – Barbell for Boobs at CrossFit Knoxville from 6-9. The workout is Grace, there will be live music, and you are guaranteed a good time. Fundraise here. Think of it this way, the Susan G Komen race costs around 30-40$ to race. If each person donates that the event will be a huge success!
2) October 11th – Judges Course for Oktoberfest. Several of you, I have approached, but even if I haven’t come to this meeting if you are interested in judging/ volunteering. I promise it won’t take up all your Friday night.
3) October 12th – Oly Lifting Meet at CrossFit Knoxville. It’s their turn to host our little Oly league! Whether you are a seasoned lifting pro or a complete novice, come lift! Get your feet wet, you will love it!
4) October 25th – Final Judges Meeting before Oktoberfest. This is the final run through of standards and workouts. All judges need to be present! It won’t take long.
5) October 26th – OKTOBERFEST 2013! It’s going to be a great day of competition!
6) October 30th – Our COSTUME WORKOUT & HALLOWEEN PARTY! Workout starts at 6 and party after! Wear an awesome costume, the workout won’t be too difficult! There may be a prize for best costume. Bring your favorite dish, paleo or non-paleo, or your favorite holiday drink! Pictures from this are always fantastic.