Warm-Up: 3 Rounds – 10 Serratus Push-Ups, 10 Chin-Ups, 30 second HS Hold, 12 Walking Lunges w/ Twist
Dynamic Bench Press: 3 sets @ 65% 1RM w/ normal, wide, and narrow grip
MetCon – For Time:
Teams of 3
2K Row (1 person working at a time)
100 Ground to OH (45/25lbs)
100 Box Jumps (24/18”)
(After the row 2 athletes can work at a time to complete the work given.)
1) You know what tomorrow is? The Blaugrana steps on to the pitch at Wembley to claim another Champion’s League Final Title. Premature? I think not. If you are a soccer fan, specifically a Barca fan, show up at Crown and Goose tomorrow for the game. We will be the ones wearing blue and claret (red).
2) Starting next Friday, June 3rd, the 6:30pm class will be closed. <EDIT!: ONLY THE FRIDAY 6:30PM CLASS IS CANCELLED!> Why, you ask? Well, because no one ever shows up for it, and if someone does it’s about 2 people. We will bring it back if and only if you all march upon the palisade of Ktown. Bring your pitchforks.
3) Thursday June 9th, Friday the 10th, and Saturday the 11th CrossFit Ktown will be closed for the Regional CrossFit Competition in Columbus, Ohio. The culmination of our work will come to a head that weekend as Ktown represents with a team of six as well as two individuals, Taylor and Patrick. We hate to be closed but all of our coaches are competing. Wish us all good luck because we need your support! We will post workouts on our website for those closed days and you can keep up with the competition on Facebook and our blog, as always.
4) Kirsterminator got her first and second muscle-up today!!!
5) Tomorrow’s FREE Saturday 10 AM…be here or else.
<3 Coach Miss J