Warm-up: 3 Minutes Light Rowing, Roll/ Stretch Hamstrings & Quads, (5 Chin-Ups, 5 Diamond Push-Ups x3), 3 Minutes DU practice
MetCon – Filthy Fifty:
50 Reps each
Box Jumps (24″/18″)
Kettlebell Swings (35/12lbs)
Wall Balls (20/12lbs)
So how about that Filthy Fifty! You guys did great!
Here are a few announcements to start out the new week. Our CrossFit Ktown hiking field trip is this weekend, Fri-Sun. Friday morning classes and the noon class will go on as scheduled, but afternoon classes are cancelled. Our free Saturday is also closed. Sorry guys.
For all of you going here is a list of items you may want to bring:
1) Food for 2 breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. Snacks too. (We will have a cookpot)
2) Utensils/ plate or bowl (plastic is fine)
3) Plenty of H2O (There are water sources at both campsites)
4) Sleeping bag, sleeping pad, and backpack
5) Trail shoes or boots (Tennis shoes are fine if that’s all you have)
6) Camp shoes (Something to wear around the campsite…ex: five fingers)
7) Clothing (Preferably synthetic/ moisture wicking)
9) Toiletries/ toilet paper
10) Hiking socks
11) Lightweight rain jacket
If you have a tent please let us know. We have several, but we may need more. Also, post to comments anything we may have forgotten on this list.
P.S. Please let us know if you will be heading up Friday late morning with me or Friday evening with Grant.
<3 Coach Miss