Warm-up: CFWU x2, Hip Opener
Clean and Jerk: 1-1-1-1-1 @ 80%
MetCon – 4 Rounds for Time:
20 Overhead Walking Lunges (45/25lbs)
There are several announcements for tonight so I apologize for the boring post. Tomorrow’s guest post will make up for it!
1. Erin Slocum is back and injury free! Wooohoooo!
2. It is March 1st so unfortunately for you means…time to pay.
3. We will be closed this Friday the 5th and Saturday the 6th due to the CrossFit Sectional competition.
4. Look for a bodyweight MetCon posted to the website on Friday morning.
5. Suggest some dates for the Oly-lifting seminar so we can schedule it.
Also we will be moving to a new location in about two months so let’s go over this now and not address it again. If you are a member who has been with us and know the warm-up movements, then when you pop-in our door get to it (unless you’re early). If you are late you should immediately get to warming-up. We love that you guys are so friendly, chatty, and that we have the atmosphere to encourage conversations, but we need you to do that as you warm-up or after class. Also, start a new policy where you write in your book post WOD (unless you’re early). The class efficiency does not run as smoothly as it could when we have to tell people who are late to begin their warm-up. This is especially true if you are coming to the 5:30pm (our busiest) class. Thanks guys!
I’m doing this for your own good,
<3 Coach Miss J