Warm-up: 10 Twisting Walking Lunges, 10 Leg Swings (Forward and Backward), 10 OHS (45/25lb), 10 Leg Swings (Side to Side) x2, 40 Double-Unders
Skill Work: Clean
MetCon – Nancy:
5 Rounds for Time
15 OHS (95/65lb)
Hey everybody! Our Paleo Wednesdays have become Paleo-whatever-days. Sorry about the confusion but at least we got it to you! Oh and of course we have to give a thanks to Mark’s Daily Apple for the recipe… that we changed slightly.
Forever providing you with Paleo recipes,
<3 Coach Miss J
Grok’s Primal Pizza
2 Cups Almond Meal/Flour
2 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tsp salt
1 Can Tomato Paste
1-2 Cups Water (To desired thickness)
1 Tsp Dried Oregano
1 Tsp Garlic
Whatever you want!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. This should give you a ball of “dough”. If your dough is too “mushy” continue to add almond flour until you get a good consistency.
3. Make a pizza sheet or baking tray non-stick. This is VERY important if you want your pizza slices to come off in one piece.
4. Press your dough on the sheet nice and even about 1/4 inch in the middle and 1/2 inch at the edges.
5. Put crust in the oven for 15 minutes. It should look slightly golden brown when you take it out.
1. In a saucepan, combine all ingredients. Use water to desired thickness. Feel free to add more spice if you want it, too.
2. Simmer on stove for approximately 15 minutes.
You will want to pre-cook any meat going on your pizza. Veggies can go on fresh and raw, or cooked depending on your preference.
Put it all together:
1. After crust comes out of the oven, spread sauce evenly over crust.
2. Add your toppings evenly on top of sauce.
3. Put back in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 more minutes.
4. Slice and enjoy!