Warm-up: Lunges (25m), Pigs on Ice Skates (25m), 5 Normal/Wide/Narrow Push-Ups, 5 Normal/ Wide/Narrow Squats x2
MetCon – For Time/Reps:
(Rest 1 Minute)
4 Minutes Max Double-Unders
Finisher: Foam Roll T-Spine
This month is packed full of announcements, sorry if you were wanting a scientific or a picture or an encouraging post.
Announcment #1: Remember the gym is closed Friday February 4th, Saturday the 5th, and Monday the 7th. This is due to our Garage Games competition. We will post online workouts for Friday and Monday. In case you aren’t good with months, February 4th is next Friday.
Announcement #2: This is the doozy for the night. CrossFit Ktown is starting a scholarship program. What’s that you ask? Well basically every month Ktown is going to sponsor an athlete to be a member at our gym. In leman’s terms, someone gets a free month. Here are the rules…
- You must submit a short essay to have your selectee eligible. It doesn’t have to be several paragraphs long, just something in depth enough to explain why this person (or you) deserves a free month. This will be what we choose the winner from.
- The athlete can be someone from the gym with financial troubles, a member who has been with us for a long while and you think deserves it, someone who helps Ktown out (brings in new members often), or a non-member who you think would love CrossFit if you could only get them into the gym.
- Essays are due the week before the end of each month to be eligible, and if your submission doesn’t win one month they may be chosen the next.
- The winning scholarship will be announced the first Monday of each month and the athlete will be featured on the website.
- You can email, type, or handwrite your essay… just give it to a coach or send it to our gym email account, firstname.lastname@example.org.
February’s athlete has already been chosen; we will break the good news next Monday. March is open though, so don’t forget to send in your “applications.”
<3 Coach Miss J