Clean: Heavy Single (20 Minutes)
MetCon – AMRAP 12 Minutes:
3 Power Cleans (70% Heavy Single)
3 Front Squats (70% Heavy Single)
10 Hand-Release Push-Ups
I apologize for a morning post instead of a last night post! My home internet is not working and I have been unable to get any work done!
A few announcements for the upcoming weeks at Ktown…
1) Clothing Swap THIS FRIDAY @ 7 PM! Bring your clothes. Bring your own “dranks.” Bring your shopping sense.
2) Monday May 27th (Memorial Day) hours at Ktown will be as follows: Open Gym period from 9-10AM; Hero WOD at 10AM.
3) National Trails Day is going on Saturday June 1st. If you are a lover of the outdoors this is a great event to participate in. Coach G will be heading a team to go work on some trails. If you are interested please speak to him. We have event details and registration papers at the gym.
4) June 7-9th are the CrossFit Games Regional Competition. Ktown has a team competing if you didn’t already know. If you are interested in going you NEED to speak to Crissy Cannon ASAP unless you already have room and board. Also, don’t forget to purchase your CrossFit Regional Tickets to get into the arena.
5) June 22nd is going to be one of my favorite Ktown Social Events ever! Why? Because we get the opportunity to work with Habitat for Humanity! I have wanted to set something up with them for over a year, and our Social Committee made it happen. We need around 40 people or so to help with this project, and I expect Ktown to make me proud on this one. Sign-ups are on the community gym board.
I may be forgetting something,
<3 Coach Miss J