Call Us Today! 865.591.8923 | 4432 Middlebrook PikeKnoxville, TN 37919|info@crossfitktown.com

Wedding WOD

Wedding WOD

Best moment of my CrossFitting life.

Warm-up: Joint Mobility, 10 Serratus Push-Ups, 10 Mobility Lunges, Hip Opener Stretch (30s), Dead Hang (20s)

Power Snatch: 15 Minutes to Establish 1RM

Hang Snatch: 8 Minutes to Establish 1RM

MetCon – For Lowest Score:
AMRAP 3 Minutes
12 Wall Balls (20/14lbs)
8 Hand Release Push-Ups
Rest 1 Minute
AMRAP 3 Minutes
15 KB DL (70/50lbs)
7 Toes-2-Bar
Rest 1 Minute – REPEAT

ATTENTION: Next Friday we will be doing a WEDDING WOD in honor of all our new brides/grooms and marriages at Ktown. This will happen during the 5:30pm class, so if you come, be prepared. Guys you can wear a suit if you want to participate and ladies who aren’t married you can wear an old bridesmaid dress. This is being put on by DIVA, Michelle Park, and Samantha Lane as the chairwomen of our social fun. If you don’t want to wear anything and still want to work out we will let you, but there may be chastising involved.

Enjoy the Regionals vid…If you have problems viewing it then I’m sorry, but I used approved music from youtube’s own website that is FREE and made specifically for people to use on their videos. That is also the reason the music kind of sucks.

Forever yours,
<3 Coach Miss J

By | 2017-04-25T14:38:38+00:00 May 18th, 2012|CrossFit Ktown Knoxville, Uncategorized|6 Comments

6 Comments

1. Coach CBo May 18, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Video-awesome
    Music-kind of sucks? Hahahhahahaha…I’d go a little further than that

2. Mary Shaffer Speight May 18, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Ahh man! I would LOVE to participate. Thanks DIVA and Samantha! I’m getting married on Sunday, May 27th in Virginia. Unfortunately, I’m heading out of town on Thursday, the 24th. Someone put on a wedding dress for me. Enjoy! ;)

3. Ben May 18, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Great video! Especially because for us home viewers the camera didn’t get much of CBo and Patty. Probably because they were too good looking and it would be a distraction for everyone else.

4. Brian Thomas May 18, 2012 at 4:58 pm

I enjoyed watching Regionals on ESPN3 and cheering you guys on.

Very cool video work. I make lots of volleyball highlights videos for my daughter to use with college recruiting and I’ve run into the same stupid problem with music.

I grabbed your video from YouTube and replaced the “approved” music with some cooler options. Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

5. Geri May 18, 2012 at 11:48 pm

I loved the video Jessie and the music. Guess I’m just old. Thanks for posting!!

6. MrsNewell May 21, 2012 at 5:05 pm

We would totes be there if we didn’t have a rehearsal dinner Friday night. :/ see y’all Saturday though!!!

Comments are closed.